£250.00 (including a non refundable deposit)
20% discount with a valid NUS card.
- Medical form and consent form to be completed prior to patch test. This can be downloaded, posted to you or picked up from the premises.
- Patch test to be completed 72 hours prior to treatment.
- First Microbladed eyebrow session.
This includes face mapping which normally takes longer than the actual treatment. We will discuss the desired effect and work out what will look right for your face. I will use a soothing lotion so the treatment will be comfortable.
- Aftercare advice is given and your free to go, with beautiful brows.
- After 6 to 8 weeks of healing. During the healing process, brows will start off darker. This will scab over. No picking please! Dry healing is required. When the scabs have fallen off, the brows will appear darker. This can fade. But don’t worry, this is part of the process. The colour will come back, and your ready for your top up. Skin types may vary.
- Second topup microbladed session (included in the first price)
I will go over the brows, to fill in any gaps or any concerns you may have.
- Voila, you are free to go! Looking good!!
Following this full Microbladed treatment brows can last 1-2 years depending on skin type, age and aftercare.